Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Online Payment 2023
Parents/Guardians, Teachers, and students looking at how to pay KVS fee payment 2023 can utilize the step-by-step payment process given below. The entire fees of all Kendriya Vidyalayas are collected by the Union Bank of India. The Kendriya Vidyalaya fees are generally collected on a quarterly basis i.e. January, April, July, and October. You can avail of both online and offline payment methods for KV online fee payment.
The below article has all the essential and detailed information regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees, KVS Fee Payment 2023. Check KV Online Fee Payment process, Important dates for KV Fee payment, Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Refund process, Late Fines charges, and frequently asked questions related to Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Online Payment.
KVS Fee Structure (Per Month)
Let’s check out the Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Structure for classes I to XII.
|KVS Admission Fee
|KVS Re-Admission Fee
|KVS Tuition Fee
|Class IX & XII (Boys)
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)
|KVS Computer Fee
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)
Category-wise exemption of Tuition Fee, VVN, and Computer Fee
Check Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees exemption for different categories.
|Girls students from class I to XII
|Children of KVS employees
|Children of officers and men of armed forces and Paramilitary personnel killed or disabled during the hostilities 1962,1965,1971 and 1999 as well as to the children of Defence Personnel of Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF) in Sri Lanka and Personnel of armed forces killed or disabled in “Operation Meghdoot” in Siachen area and “OperationVijay” in Kargil.
|Concession of exemption from payment of tuition fee, (VVN and Computer fund) is also extended to the children of Armed forces and Para Military Forces personnel whose parents were killed/declared mission or operation in India or abroad. Provided the children produce the certificate granted by the concerned Ministry.
|Children of parents, who are living below the poverty line, have up to two children and have a BPL card.
|Disabled students (subject to the condition laid down in KVS letter no. F125-19/2007-08/KVS (Budget) dated 15.10.2009).
|All girl students from classes VI to XII who happen to be the only child of their parents.
|Emergency Assistance to the students.
|Exemption of VVN for one academic session is allowed
Important Links for KV Online Fee Payment
Below-mentioned is the important KV Online Fee Payment links:
|Name of the Main Organization
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Online Payment
|Name of the Fee-Collecting Bank
|Union Bank of India
|Link for KV Online Fee Payment 2023
|Link for Print KV Online Fee Payment Receipt
Important Dates for KV Online Fee Payment
Below-mentioned is the important dates for KV Online Fee Payment:
|Starting Date of Fee payment
|1st Date of January, April, July, and October 2023
|Last Date of Fee Payment
|15th Date of January, April, July, and October 2023
|Last Date with Late Fee
|16th Date to the Last date of January, April, July, and October 2023
Different Modes of KVS Fee Payment 2023
|You can pay the Kendriya Vidyalaya fees through various modes of payment system i.e. Online Payment, Payment through Mobile Banking, and Payment through PoS.
All major Credit cards and Debit cards like VISA, MASTER, MAESTRO, and RUPAY are accepted for KVS fee payment 2023. You can pay KV online fee payment through UPI and Internet banking also.
|You can pay the Kendriya Vidyalaya fees through a deposit of cash or Union Bank Cheques at any of the Union Bank branches in India. But, firstly you have to generate the KVS Fee Challan form.
Step-by-step guide for KVS Fee Payment 2023
Check the below-mentioned steps for Online KVS fee Payment through the official website:
Step 1 – Visit https://kvsangathan.nic.in (or) https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Visit the Official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan “www.kvsangathan.nic.in“
Visit the Official website of the Union Bank of India “www.unionbankofindia.co.in“
Step 2 – Enter 15 Digit Student Unique Id provided by the school, Date of Birth (DOB) of the student, and Captcha code then Click on login.
Step 3 – The fee details of the student automatically appear on a new window. Now, provide your valid Mobile number and enter your correct Email Id then Click on “Pay” to proceed to the payment gateway page.
Step 4 – Select any of the Payment modes Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. Enter your details then click on “Make payment”.
Step 5 – After Successful Payment, Download and Print the KVS Fee payment receipt for future use.
Check the video on How to pay Kendriya Vidyalaya KV online fee payment
Below mentioned video will guide you on Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Online payment through the UBI KVS Fee portal.
Refund of KVS Fee Payment 2023 after online payment fails
If any error occurred after paying the Kendriya Vidyalaya KV online fee payment, don’t pay twice for an unsuccessful payment. Please wait for at least 24 to 48 hours. For double deduction of fee or non-generation of KVS fee payment 2023 receipt, please call helpline no. mentioned below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Online Payment Helpdesk
- Helpline No. – 1800222244
- Email – [email protected]
Note: Beware of fake websites, Visit only KVS Official website: https://kvsangathan.nic.in for KVS Fee Payment 2023.
KVS Online Fee Payment through Mobile Banking
Any student/parents can pay KVS Fee Payment through Mobile banking by having any bank’s mobile banking application installed on their smartphone and having proper mPIN. Any Bank’s mobile banking can be used for the Kendriya Vidyalaya fees online payment. For android phones, users can download mobile banking applications from the Bank’s website or Play store. For Windows phones, users can download the mobile banking application from the Bank’s website or Windows App Store. For Apple phones, users can download the mobile banking application from the Bank’s website or Apple App Store.
Steps involved in making KVS Fee Payment 2023 through Mobile banking
- Ensure your bank’s mobile banking application is installed on your smartphone & you have the proper mPIN from your Bank
- Open your Mobile Banking Application and Go to IMPS – P2M option
- Enter your mPIN (sent by the bank)
- Enter Beneficiary (KVS) Mobile No. 9868577463 and MMID No. 9026963
- Enter the exact fee amount as mentioned in the challan copy in the “Amount” field (applicable till the 15th of fee collection month i.e. January, April, July, and October)
- Enter the exact 15-digit student’s Unique ID No. in the “Reference” field
- Click on the “Submit” button
KVS Fee Payment 2023 through PoS
You can pay KVS Fee Payment through PoS terminals installed by the Bank at the Schools wherever there is no nearby branch of Union Bank of India. Each school will nominate one school staff for the collection of Kendriya Vidyalaya fees through PoS at the School level.
Check the video on How to print the Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Online Fee Receipt
Below mentioned video will guide you on Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees Receipt download and print through the UBI KVS Fee portal.
KVS Fee Payment 2023 FAQs
How do I pay my KV fees?
Step-by-step guide for making KVS fee payment 2023 through online mode
1. Open KVS official website: https://kvsangathan.nic.in
2. Scroll to the bottom of the website and click on the “UBI fee collection”.
3. Click on Online payment and enter a 15-digit student unique Id, date of birth, and captcha code.
4. Fee details appear on a new window. Enter mobile no. and email id then click on the “Make payment” button.
5. Select any of the payment modes like credit card/debit card/Internet banking/UPI which you are suitable for and enter details then click on make payment.
6. After successful payment download and print the KV online fee payment receipt for further use.
How do I get a KV online fee payment receipt?
Instruction for downloading and printing KV online fee payment Receipt
1. Open KVS official website: https://kvsangathan.nic.in
2. Scroll to the bottom of the website, then click on the “UBI fee collection”.
3. Now, there is 2 option that appears:
Click here to Download and Print Receipts till 29-Feb-2016.
Click here to Generate challan and Print Receipt (after 01-Mar-2016).
4. Enter Student’s unique ID, Date of birth, and captcha code, then click login.
5. In the next step, Click on the “Print Receipt” option.
6. Download and Print the KV online fee payment receipt for future purposes.
What is KV student unique ID?
When can I pay KVS fees?
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees will be collected throughout the year as under:
1. Quarter fee – In the calendar months of January, April, July & October every year for the respective quarters. These months will be the major fee collection months.
2. Arrear fee – In subsequent months to aforesaid months or with the next quarter fee. The Arrear fee can be paid only for a maximum of one Academic year.
3. Advance fee – Only in the calendar months of January, April, July, and October. The advance fee can be paid only for a maximum of one Academic year fee or an Annual fee.
4. New Admission fee – Any time during the year.
*Arrear Fee & *New Admission fee collection may be closed for a certain/ limited period during subsequent months to major fee collection months with respect to Maintenance Activity. Adequate Information messages will be flashed in each Teacher/Principal ids of the online web portal. Students/Parents must not panic & contact their Teacher/Principal for the next date to resume fee collection.